The home decor market is a multi-billion dollar industry and growing. From gothic ornaments to wall art and soft furnishings, millions of home decor products are sold globally each year.
Here you will find a list of the 25+ best home decor wholesalers in the UK, USA and China.
Whether you own a physical retail store or an online ecommerce website, you can be sure to find a trusted home decor supplier to suit your individual needs and budget,
Hill Interiors (UK)
Hill Interiors is the UK’s most trusted importer and wholesaler of homeware, home decor and accessories including furniture, lighting, ornaments, textiles, kitchenware and furnishings.
From small retailers to garden centres, online traders and furniture stores, as well as large ecommerce websites, Hill Interiors has more than 4500 trade customers across the UK.
As a family-run business with decades of industry experience, Hill Interiors is widely considered the most reputable homeware wholesaler in the UK.
- The UK’s most trusted importer and wholesale of homeware and furniture
- Family-run company with decades of experience in the wholesale market
- Thousands of products including home decor, furniture and kitchenware
- Trade-only supplier with £500 minimum on the first order and then £200
- Free (3-day) delivery on all orders with express next-day delivery options
Benzara Wholesale (US)
Based in the USA, Benzara Wholesale is a well-established importer and wholesaler of homeware, home accessories, furniture and unique giftware.
Benzara Wholesale has thousands of high-end products to choose from including candle holders, photo frames, vases, lamp, ornaments, statues and mirrors, as well as luxury furniture and textiles. There is no minimum order value or membership fees for buyers.
Therefore, you can source the perfect amount of stock for your retail store, gift shop or online business while enjoying the lowest trade prices for maximum resale profits.
- Established US-based wholesaler of homeware and home accessories
- Thousands of high quality products including home furniture and decor
- Fast shipping across the US using the most reliable and timely couriers
- Competitively low wholesale prices with the biggest resale profits
- The ideal supplier for gift stores, as well as eBay or Amazon sellers
Worldwide Brands (US/UK)
Worldwide Brands is the ultimate online directory for finding top-tier wholesalers and manufacturers based in the US, UK and Europe.
In fact, Worldwide Brands has been operating since 1999 and has thousands of global members including some of the biggest ecommerce stores. Moreover, Worldwide Brands is a BBB accredited company with hundreds of glowing reviews on TrustPilot.
You can use the directory to quickly locate real wholesalers of home decor and accessories. This allows you to source products for genuine trade prices.
- Largest online directory of top wholesalers and trade suppliers
- BBB accredited with hundreds of positive reviews on TrustPilot
- Thousands of suppliers including wholesalers of home decor
- Real trade companies with low prices and high-quality goods
- 20 years of experience in the wholesale sourcing industry
Alibaba is the largest and most popular business-to-business trading platform in China. Alibaba connects overseas buyers with leading China-based manufacturers, wholesalers and exporters in every major category or niche.
Whether you’re looking to source wall decor, soft furnishings, water features or gothic ornaments, Alibaba has millions of products in the home decor space.
Simply do a search and instantly find thousands of wholesale products for the lowest trade prices. Purchase in bulk quantities to secure massive discounts and maximise your resale profits.
- Mega online business-to-business marketplace for global trade buyers
- Millions of products from a network of leading China-based suppliers
- Thousands of homeware items including textiles, furnishing and decor
- Purchase in large bulk quantities to lock in the lowest trade prices
- Find and compare the best wholesale deals from the top suppliers
Puckator Wholesale (UK)
Puckator Wholesale is a leading UK-based distributor of wholesale giftware and homeware including ornaments, figurines, wall art, soft furnishings, kitchenware, drinkware and more.
Puckator Wholesale has been in business for more than 30 years and has secured it’s place as the go-to wholesaler for online sellers, gift shops and eBay traders throughout the UK.
Puckator provides free delivery on orders over £100 and same-day dispatch on orders placed before 11am, as well as dedicated customer support between 8am-5pm. The company also has a showroom based in Sheffield for customers to visit.
- Leading UK-based distributor of wholesale giftware and homeware
- Huge range of home decor, ornaments, wall art and soft furnishings
- Free UK delivery on orders over £100 with same day priority dispatch
- Purpose-built head office and distribution center based in Cornwall
- Dedicated customer support and sales team available between 8-5pm
When it comes to finding certified wholesale suppliers of home decor and accessories, SaleHoo is is one of the best sourcing platforms on the net.
SaleHoo is an online directory that connects business-to-business buyers with the biggest wholesalers and manufacturers in the US, UK and Europe.
After creating an account, you can quickly search the directory and use filters to find wholesalers that suit your requirements. You can also contact the companies directly to request quotes or negotiate exclusive deals on various products in the homeware niche.
- Modern and popular directory of verified wholesale companies
- 8000 suppliers including hundreds of home decor wholesalers
- Handy filters to quickly find suppliers that match your criteria
- Source directly with no middlemen to secure real trade prices
- Includes access to a powerful market research lab and forum
CTW Home Collection (US)
Founded more than 40 years ago, CTW Home Collection is a major designer, importer and wholesaler of unique and exclusive home decor, home accessories and giftware items.
With a wide range of popular styles including country, farmhouse, vintage, chic and retro homeware products, CTW Home Collection is unmatched in terms of variety and choice.
A small $100 minimum order value and multiple low-cost shipping options is why CTM Home Collection is trusted by thousands of retailers, online sellers and marketplace traders in the USA and Canada. The company also attends multiple trade shows every year.
- US-based wholesaler of home decor with over 40 years of experience
- Wide range of popular styles including country, vintage, chic and retro
- Designed in-house and sourced from leading manufacturers in China
- Low $100 minimum order requirement with fast shipping in the USA
- Multiple showrooms at various trade markets throughout the year
DHgate is one of the largest online wholesale marketplaces in the world with more than 30 million products and an estimated 1.2 million sellers, most of which are China-based manufacturers, exporters or wholesalers.
From wall stickers to fairly lights, clocks, ornaments, textiles, furniture and soft furnishings, DHgate has over 200,000 products in the home decor category including thousands of trendy, best-selling novelty homeware items.
DHgate provides the lowest possible trade prices with volume discounts and fast worldwide shipping options. There is also a buyer protection program to ensure safe trading.
- Reputable online wholesale marketplace with millions of vendors
- More than 200,000 unique products in the home decor category
- The lowest trade prices with volume discounts of 10% or more
- Fast global shipping options with local US/UK/EU warehouses
- Buyer protection program with guaranteed returns and refunds
Gainsborough Giftware (UK)
With more than 40 years of experience and over 5000 products, Gainsborough Giftware is the UK’s go-to supplier of wholesale gifts and homeware.
Catering to customers of all sizes including retailers, garden centres, online sellers and eBayers, as well as party planners, event planners and tourist attractions, Gainsborough Giftware has no membership fees, no minimum order requirement and free UK delivery on orders over £150 with a 1 hour delivery time slot.
Gainsborough Giftware has an extensive range of stunning products including rustic home ornaments, fantasy figurines, chic wall art and coastal charms.
- Well-established UK-based wholesaler of giftware and homeware
- More than 500 products including ornaments, decor and kitchenware
- Trade-only supplier with no membership fees or minimum order value
- Free UK delivery on orders over £150 with flexible 1-hour time slot
- Huge range of best-selling giftware and homeware brands in the UK
Wholesale Mart (US)
Wholesale Mart is a direct importer and bulk distributor of general wholesale products including home decor, kitchenware, collectibles and gifts.
Wholesale Mart has hundreds of products available to purchase in small quantity bundles with a low $50 minimum order value and bulk discounts of up to 15% or more.
From candle holders to animal figurines, skull ornaments and wooden signs, Wholesale Mart has an extensive range of household decor, as well as home furniture, cookware, kitchen appliances, cutlery and textiles.
- Direct importer and bulk wholesaler of general items including homeware
- Hundreds of products including home decor, accessories and kitchenware
- Up to 70% below the retail price for maximum resale profits and income
- Low $50 minimum order value with bulk discounts of up to 15% or more
- Fast and low-cost shipping options across the United States and Canada
Hangzhou Light (China)
Established in 1992, Hangzhou Light Industrial Products is an award-winning China-based wholesaler and exporter of modern home decor, home accessories, furniture and textiles.
With over 350 employees and annual sales of more than $300 million, Hangzhou Light is one of the top 500 companies in the service industry in China and the top 100 in Zhejiang province.
Whether you’re looking to source candle holders, lanterns, wall clocks, mirrors, pillows or curtains, Hangzhou Light has an extensive range of original products including the exclusive Andstar branded home decor collection.
- Award-winning wholesaler and exporter of home decor and textiles
- Exclusive supplier of Andstar branded home decor and accessories
- Over 350 employees and more than $300 million in annual turnover
- 10,000 square meter China showroom with visitors welcome all year
- 500-2000 minimum order value with samples available on request
KD Wholesale (UK)
Based in Watford, KD Wholesale is a reputable cash and carry wholesaler with over 10,000 high-quality products in multiple categories including homeware, home decor, kitchenware, cleaning supplies and bathroom accessories.
The massive range of home decor products includes candles, incense sticks, wall clocks, ornaments, figurines, bathroom scales, kitchenware and glassware.
All of the products are available to purchase in single pieces with fast and reliable shipping across the UK. Moreover, discounts are available when purchasing in quantities of 6 or more.
- Major cash and carry wholesaler with thousands of quality products
- Huge range of homeware items including ornaments and kitchenware
- Purchase in single pieces or packs of 6+ units for additional discounts
- Fast UK shipping or collection from local Watford-based warehouse
- Professional phone and email support with 14-day returns policy
AE Wholesale is an independent, family-owned wholesale company with a specialisation in unique home decor and home accessories including ornaments, figurines, wall decor, candles, photo frames, fragrances and furniture.
In fact, AEWholesale has more than 1300 high-quality products including themed nautical, rustic, fantasy and medieval home decor.
With no minimum order value and free shipping on orders over $50, AEWholesale is the perfect supplier for small to medium-sized business including online stores, local retailers, eBay/Amazon sellers and flea market traders.
- Independent and family-owned home decor wholesale company
- 1300 unique products including themed homeware and giftware
- Fast and free shipping to 48 US states on orders exceeding $50
- Suitable for eBay/Amazon sellers, web stores and market traders
- Safe and secure website with payments via PayPal or credit card
FASHIM Decor (China)
Boasting more than 2000 designs and an annual production rate of over 160,000 pieces, FASHIM is one of China’s largest manufacturers, exporters and wholesalers of handmade home decor and home accessories to global furniture stores, homeware retailers and online sellers.
FASHIM has thousands of luxury and unique homeware products including customisable or private label vases, candle holders, trays, photo frames, bookends and wall clocks.
FASHIM also has a low 30 piece minimum order requirement and affordable global shipping options. Moreover, product quality is guaranteed with a 3-year warranty.
- Certified manufacturer and exporter of handmade home decor
- Over 2000 designs and more than 200 new styles each year
- Quality guaranteed with no-nonsense 3-year warranty period
- Low (30 piece) minimum order with global shipping options
- All products are handmade in-house by skilled craftsmen
CIMC Home (UK)
Founded in 1988, CIMC Home is another top wholesaler of homeware, furniture and home accessories in the UK and Europe.
CIMC Home has an extensive range of more than 5000 high-quality products for the lowest trade prices including home furniture, lighting, ornaments, textiles, wall art and furnishings.
With no minimum order value and free shipping on orders over £500, CIMC Home is the ideal supplier for independent online retailers, interior designers, furniture stores and gift shops, as well as hotels, restaurants and cafes.
- One of the UK’s largest wholesalers of homeware and home furniture
- More than 30 years of experience with thousands of UK/EU customers
- Over 5000 design-led products from lamps to wall decor and textiles
- No minimum order value with free UK shipping on orders over £500
- Perfect for online sellers, furniture stores, gift shops, hotels and more
Sullivans Wholesale (US)
Sullivans Wholesale is a premier online wholesale supplier of home decor, home accessories and giftware to online stores and independent retailers in the US.
From candles and clocks to lanterns, mirrors, textiles, oil warmers, wall decor and lamps, Sullivans Wholesale carry an extensive range of more than 5000 homeware products, as well as a growing selection of home furniture and storage solutions.
The company has a low minimum order value and provides fast shipping across the US. You can place orders directly through the user-friendly website or speak with the award-winning customer support and sales team.
- Premier online wholesaler of home decor and home accessories
- Over 5000 products including candles, clocks, lanterns and mirrors
- Low minimum purchase with super-fast shipping within the USA
- Growing range of additional products such as textiles and furniture
- Suitable for independent retailers and online ecommerce websites
Sunsky Online (China/US/UK)
Featuring more than 100,000 products and multiple overseas warehouses in the US, UK and EU, Sunsky Online is a top-tier Chinese wholesaler of electronics and accessories.
Sunsky Online also carry a huge range of over 3000 home decor products including wall stickers, vases, candle holders, artificial flowers, textiles and more.
With an exclusive wholesale program which includes volume discounts, free product samples and worldwide shipping options, as well as data feeds for selling on Amazon, Sunsky is one of the best platforms for sourcing quality homeware goods from China.
- China’s number #1 wholesaler of electronics and general goods
- Over 100,000 products including thousands of home decor items
- Volume discounts of 10-20% or more with free samples available
- Low-cost worldwide shipping with local UK/US/EU warehouses
- Exclusive data feed for selling on Amazon with custom invoices
Something Different Wholesale (UK)
Supplying the gift trade since 1999, Something Different is recognised as a superior UK-based importer and wholesaler of giftware, homeware and home fragrances.
From luxury ornaments to rustic wall hangings, bling windchimes and gothic figurines, Something Different has a massive 3000 unique products, many of which are designed in-house and sourced directly from top global manufacturers.
In addition, Something Different has no minimum order requirements and offers free UK shipping on orders over £50. The company is used by 25,000 trade buyers and has an ‘excellent’ rating from thousands of reviewers on TrustPilot.
- Top-rated UK-based importer and wholesaler of unique giftware and homeware
- 3000 original products designs in-house and sourced from top manufacturers
- More than 25,000 worldwide customers with ‘excellent’ rating on Trustpilot
- No minimum order requirement with free UK shipping on orders over £50
- Easy to use website with experienced customer support and sales team
CWI Gifts (US)
Operating from a 200,000 square foot warehouse based in Ohio, CWI Gifts is a major supplier of handpicked country giftware and home decor sourced from local vendors in the USA.
Starting from humble beginnings as a single family-owned store, CWI Gifts has grown to become one of the USA’s most well-established giftware wholesalers with thousands of products and more than 100 employees.
From wall decor to ornaments, tableware, home fragrances and textiles, CWI Gifts has a huge range to choose from and a small $100 minimum purchase value.
- Family-owned wholesale supplier of giftware, home decor and textiles
- 200,000 square feet warehouse with more than 100 staff members
- Thousands of handpicked country themed home accessories and gifts
- Premium quality (made in the USA) products sourced from local vendors
- Fast and affordable shipping within the US using UPS, FedEx or USPS
Founded more than 10 years ago, Joinste is a specialist manufacturer and exporter of custom ceramic and polyresin home accessories including ornaments, wall decor and seasonal decor.
Joinste also has a huge range of wooden, metal and rattan home decor such as wall hangings, photo frames, mirrors, trays, clocks, bowls and more.
With 3 company-owned factories in Xiamen City and a dedicated team of design experts, as well as professional customisation services, Joinste is the primary supplier to thousands of retailers and wholesalers across the US and Europe.
- Specialist manufacturer of custom home decor and accessories
- 3 company-owned factories and over 10 years of experience
- Hundreds of unique products including wall decor and mirrors
- Professional customisation services and private label options
- Thousands of satisfied customers in the US, Europe and Russia
Based in Lincolnshire, Rosefields is a professional wholesaler of competitively priced homeware, interior decor and giftware to the trade.
Featuring a wide range of design-led products from chic wall hangings to vintage candle holders and luxury photo frames, as well as kitchenware, drinkware and glassware, Rosefields has something for all types of retailers.
Rosefields also has no minimum order value and offers products in small quantities with free shipping within the UK on orders exceeding £150.
- Professional wholesaler of homeware and giftware to the UK trade
- Over 5000 products and a 2500 sq. ft. warehouse in Lincolnshire
- Purchase in small mixed quantities with no minimum order value
- Free UK shipping with a 1-hour delivery window and text updates
- Modern and user-friendly website with secure SSL checkout pages
Kole Imports (US)
With a 250,000 square foot warehouse in Los Angeles and over 5000 products in hundreds of categories, as well as a 10,000 square foot showroom, Kole Imports one of the USA’s largest direct importers and wholesalers of general merchandise and closeout deals including housewares, home accessories and interior decor.
Imported directly from trusted overseas manufacturers, Kole Imports extensive range of unique and fast-selling items includes ornaments, candles, clocks, wall prints, vases, baskets, mirrors, cleaning supplies and more.
- One of the USA’s largest importers and wholesalers of general goods
- Over 5000 products in hundreds of categories including home decor
- 250,000 square foot warehouse and 10,000 square foot showroom
- Sourced directly from overseas manufacturers or local closeout deals
- More than 35 years of experience and thousands of happy customers
Jianwen Craft (China)
Established in 1987 as a small cottage factory, Jianwen Craft has grown to become a renowned manufacturer and exporter of home decor, tableware and drinkware to thousands of retail businesses in more than 50 global countries.
Moreover, Jianwen Craft supplies to a network of the world’s most trusted retail stores such as Walmart, Next, Primark, Asda, and Burton.
The company has more than 60 talented designers, 2000 products and 3 company-owned factories, as well as professional custom manufacturing services.
- Well-established China manufacturer and wholesaler of home decor
- Over 2000 products including lamps, ornaments and wall hangings
- Huge network of global customers including Walmart, Next and Asda
- Professional custom manufacturing and private label services available
- Small 500 -1000 piece minimum order with low-cost global shipping
Richard Lang (UK)
For more than 50 years, Richard Lang has been a family-run import and wholesale company with a specialisation in home decor, giftware and greeting cards.
Designed in-house by a team of market experts, Richard Lang’s range includes wall hangings, mugs, trinkets, ornaments, textiles, coastal figurines, windchimes and more.
Richard Lang supplies to a wide range of online, independent and multisite retailers across the UK and Europe in small quantity packs with a low £100 minimum order and free UK mainland shipping on orders over £250.
- Family-run importer and wholesaler of home decor and giftware
- Thousands of products including home decor, gifts and textiles
- Purchase in small quantity packs with low £100 minimum order
- Bespoke service for select retailers with custom design options
- New products launched throughout the year to stay on-trend
Headquartered in Arizona, DollarDays is a premier online mega wholesaler with more than 10,000 products in hundreds of categories and over 20 years of industry experience.
For nearly 20 years, DollarDays has been the primary supplier to thousands of businesses, non-profits and charities throughout the USA.
From dreamcatchers to windchimes, pillows, photo frames and candle holders, DollarDays has hundreds of low-cost home goods and room decor available to purchase in small quantity cases of 24-100 units or more with no overall minimum purchase value.
- US-based mega wholesaler with over 10,000 low-cost products
- Hundreds of homeware items including decorations and textiles
- Purchase in small cases (24-100 units) with no minimum order
- Free shipping across the USA on orders over $499 and above
- Trusted by thousands of businesses, non-profits and charities
TVC Mall (China)
TVC Mall is a professional online wholesaler of mobile phone accessories and smart electronic gadgets with more than 200,000 products across hundreds of categories.
TVC Mall also has an extensive range of more than 2000 home and garden products including home decor, kitchenware, textiles. bathroom accessories and kitchen appliances.
Whether you’re a small eBay seller or a large retail store, TVC Mall provides a dedicated wholesale service with no minimum order value, fast global shipping options and volume based discounts. The company is currently used by around 1.5 million trade buyers.
- Professional China-based wholesaler of more than 200,000 products
- Over 1.5 million registered customers and millions in annual turnover
- Thousands of homeware products including home decor and textiles
- No minimum order requirement with volume discounts of up to 20%
- Fast worldwide shipping options using reliable and low-cost couriers
Straits Wholesale (UK)
Straights Wholesale is a major UK-based importer and wholesaler with more than 2500 products including general giftware, home decor and home accessories
Sourced directly from expert manufacturers, Straights Wholesale stock an extensive range of unique, innovative and design-led products that revive market trends and satisfy consumer demand. You can be sure to find unique lines for your store.
In fact, Straits Wholesale has something for all types of retailers and deals directly with brick-and-mortar stores, as well as established ecommerce websites. The range includes modern home decor, furniture, glassware, lighting and wall art.
- UK-based importer and wholesaler of giftware and home accessories
- Over 2500 products including interior decor, furniture and wall decor
- Supplies to brick-and-mortar retail stores, as well as ecommerce sites
- £250 minimum order requirement with free shipping across the UK
- Showroom based in Lancashire with visitors welcome all year round
BW Wholesale (US)
Launched more than 30 years ago as a small business venture, BW Wholesale or Bargain Wholesale has become one of the USA’s largest distributors of general merchandise and dollar items including household goods, home decor and kitchenware.
The company has a state-of-the-art showroom based in Los Angeles and more than 4000 products, as well as a dedicated customer support team. It has firmly established itself as one of the best value wholesalers in the US.
Moreover, there are no joining fees and a fair minimum order value, making BW Wholesale suitable for convivence stores, mini marts and gift shops.
- The best value wholesaler of general merchandise including homeware
- Over 4000 products and more than 30 years of industry experience
- Trusted by 10,000 retailers since 1976 including convenience stores
- Trade-only supplier with no joining fees and $2500 minimum order
- Based in Los-Angeles with open showroom and order pickup available
Binbin Arts & Crafts (China)
Binbin Arts & Crafts is a certified manufacturer, exporter and wholesaler of modern home decor, home accessories and furniture.
With factory-direct pricing, low minimum orders and custom design services, it’s no wonder that Binbin Arts & Crafts is trusted by thousands of global businesses including some of the UK’s most well-established retailers such as The Range, Next, B&M Bargains and Primark.
From coastal wall hangings to wooden photo frames, chic candle holders and country vases, Binbin Arts & Crafts has a unique and inspiring range.
- Certified manufacturer, exporter and wholesaler of home decor
- Founded in 2007 with more than 13 years of industry experience
- Huge range of superior quality products for factory-direct prices
- Trusted by some of the UK & EU’s largest retailers including B&M
- Professional in-house designer with custom manufacturing options
Pound Wholesale (UK)
Operating from a 30,000 square foot warehouse, Pound Wholesale is a first-rate wholesaler of discount poundlines and general merchandise to pound shops, retailers, convenience stores and online traders throughout the UK.
Pound Wholesale has hundreds of homeware and home decor items available to purchase in small quantity packs of 6 pieces or more. This includes photo frames, candles, home fragrances, artificial flowers, kitchenware and storage solutions.
Pound Wholesale also has no minimum order requirements and provides free UK mainland delivery on orders over £600. You can mix and match items to qualify for free delivery.
- The UK’s largest wholesaler of discount poundlines and general merchandise
- More than 3000 low-cost products including hundreds of homeware items
- Purchase in small quantity packs of 6-24 pieces with no minimum order
- Free UK mainland shipping on orders over £600 using reliable couriers
- Secure online checkout with all major debit and credit cards accepted
Dollar Item Direct (US)
Dollar Item Direct is a trade-only importer and wholesaler of general merchandise and dollar items to thousands of retail stores and online sellers throughout the USA.
With more than 20,000 best-selling items including a vast range of household goods, home decor and accessories sourced directly from leading manufacturers in China, Dollar Item Direct has something for retailers of all sizes.
No minimum order value and low-cost shipping within the US are just a few reasons why Dollar Item Direct makes it on our list of the best home decor wholesalers.
- Trade-only importer and wholesaler of general merchandise
- Over 20,000 products including house decor and giftware
- Sourced directly from trusted manufacturers based in China
- No minimum order with low-cost shipping across the USA
- Multiple distribution centres for super fast local delivery
Sparks Gift Wholesalers (UK)
For more than 25 years, Sparks Gift Wholesalers has been supplying UK businesses with high-quality home accessories, interior decor and giftware products for market leading trade prices.
Featuring more than 3000 products and a low £50 minimum order, as well as free delivery on orders over £125, Sparks Gift Wholesalers is the home of mix and match wholesale home decor.
Live stock levels, back in stock notifications and buyer loyalty points are just some of the benefits attached to sourcing homeware and accessories from Sparks Gift Wholesalers.
- Premier online supplier of wholesale giftware, home decor and accessories
- Over 25 years of experience and thousands of loyal customers in the UK
- 3000+ products including ornaments, figurines, clocks, textiles and more
- Low £50 minimum order with free shipping on UK orders over £125.00
- Live stock levels with back in stock notifications and loyalty points system
Rex London Trade (UK)
Rex London Trade is an award-winning wholesale distributor of home decor and giftware with more than 5000 original products and 60 employees including 5 in-house designers.
From photo frames to candle holders, wall clocks, kitchenware and tableware, Rex London Trade has thousands of high-quality products for around the home including a range of best-selling items such as the original jumbo storage bag.
In 2019, Rex London Trade proudly won the Queen’s award for Enterprise in International Trade. The company also has dozens of positive reviews on various websites including TrustPilot.
- Award-winning wholesale distributor of home decor, gifts and accessories
- 100,000 sq. ft. warehouse with 60 staff members and 5 in-house designers
- Over 5000 original products including homeware, kitchenware and tableware
- Huge range of best-selling products including the original jumbo storage bag
- No minimum order value with free shipping across the UK on orders over £200
Bargain Wholesalers (UK)
Launched in 2016 after more than 50,000 successful retail sales, Bargain Wholesalers is another leading cash and carry wholesaler based in the UK.
Bargain Wholesalers has thousands of products in a variety of different categories including homeware and home decor. In fact, there are over 500 products available in the homeware category including candles, incense sticks, wall clocks and kitchenware.
All of the products are available to purchase in small quantity packs online or at their wholesale warehouse. The dedicated sales team is always on hand and ready to help.
- Leicester-based cash and carry wholesaler with thousands of products
- Huge range of 500+ homeware items including decor and fragrances
- Free UK shipping on orders over £200 or local collection available
- Simple to use website with safe and secure SSL checkout system
- Dedicated UK customer support and sales team ready to help
Why sell home decor?
The home decor market in the United States was valued at more than 160 billion in 2019, whereas the UK homeware market was estimated to be worth more than 12 billion.
From skull ornaments to gothic figurines, coastal wall hangings, rustic bookends and chic wall decor, there is huge potential to stand out from the competition and be unique within the home decor market. It’s one of the best niches for establishing your own USP.
Furthermore, the home decor market is witnessing strong growth each year, mostly due to the rising levels of disposable income. Therefore, there has never been a better time to start selling home decor, particularly to online consumers.
Where can I sell home decor?
From selling on marketplaces such as eBay or Amazon to building your own ecommerce website or opening a physical retail store, there are multiple options when it comes to selling home decor.
If you’re new to the world of ecommerce or have a limited budget, selling on eBay or Amazon is the best way to quickly start generating sales without spending anything on advertising or marketing. You also won’t need to go through the stresses of opening a retail store.
However, if you have a larger budget and more time on your hands, building your own ecommerce website using an online store builder such as Shopify or WooCommerce is the better long-term solution. You could even hire a web developer to create a professional web store for you.
What is the best type of home decor to sell?
When it comes to the best type of home decor to sell, uniqueness is the key. From gothic ornaments to costal wall hangings, rustic home furniture and skull figurines, modern home decor comes in all shapes and sizes.
It’s important to be creative and think outside of the box by specialising in a specific type of themed home decor such as country decor, beach decor or seasonal decor. You should also research the best-selling home decor items on platforms such as eBay to spark ideas.
Free to use keyword tools such as Google Keyword Planner or WordTracker will also help you to discover the most popular keywords and phrases related to the home decor industry.
How do I find more home decor suppliers?
To find more home decor suppliers, be sure to browse our wholesale suppliers category. We have many free guides on the top home decor wholesalers from the US, UK and China.
Alternatively, try searching on Google using long-tail keywords such as ‘home decor wholesalers china’ or ‘wooden ornaments wholesalers usa’.
You may also want to join relevant online forums or dedicated Facebook pages within the wholesale industry. Another option is to try searching question and answer websites such as Quora. Here you will find a ton of questions about finding wholesale suppliers.
Finding a trusted supplier with low trade prices and high-quality goods is the key to building a successful business selling home decor.
The suppliers listed in this guide have been handpicked based on their product range, pricing and background history, as well as overall reputation and customer satisfaction.
Whether you’re looking to source ornaments, wall decor or soft furnishings for your online store or retail outlet, hopefully this list of the best home decor wholesalers has pointed you in the right direction.
To find more leading suppliers, please refer to our other blog posts and guides.
- Worldwide Brands.
- Inventory Source.
- Look at how long they've been in business, their reviews, and reputation. Suppliers with significant monthly order volume, strong reviews, and a great marketplace reputation are the ones you want to work with.
- Attend trade shows. ...
- Double check their minimum order quantity (MOQ).
Who are the largest food wholesalers in the UK?
- 1 - Booker / Bookers / Booker Group. Booker is the largest wholesaler in the UK and was recently acquired by Tesco. ...
- 2 - Brakes. ...
- 3 - Costco. ...
- 4 - Bestway. ...
- 5 - Bidfood.
Sysco (NYSE:SYY) The biggest wholesale company in America is Sysco, which distributes several products which include tabletop items, kitchen equipment and food products among others. The company has more than 600,000 clients.What wholesale business is best? ›
- Wholesale children's toys. One popular wholesale product niche that's likely to succeed is children's toys. ...
- Wholesale furniture and home goods. ...
- Wholesale apparel. ...
- Wholesale sporting goods. ...
- Wholesale party supplies. ...
- Wholesale jewelry. ...
- Wholesale organic food.
How to Buy Direct from the Manufacturer - YouTubeWhere do wholesalers get their products? ›
Wholesale suppliers are essentially middlemen in the supply chain. They buy from manufacturers in such large quantities that they get a significant discount, which they can then pass on to retailers.Where do big companies buy their products? ›
Wholesalers work as middlemen between the retailer and the manufacturer of the item. For online retailers who are unable to purchase directly from a manufacturer or distributor, this is the most likely source of retail products.Can I buy wholesale for personal use UK? ›
Most wholesalers are happy to sell goods to you without proof of being 'in the trade', but some will demand evidence that you don't plan to use their products for your own personal use. Again, if you are a budding sole trader new to wholesaling, this is nothing to fear.
Yes, it is legal to buy wholesale and resell.
In order to do so, you must have a wholesale license and a business license that corresponds with your type of company. For example, if you only sell online, you'll need an eCommerce business license.
Thanks for choosing to open an account with Bestway Wholesale. Please make sure you're eligible to apply: You're aged 18 or over. You're the owner or a director of the business you're applying on behalf of.What is a cash and carry UK? ›
Cash and carry is a form of trade in which goods are sold from a wholesale warehouse operated either on a self-service basis or on the basis of samples (with the customer selecting from specimen articles using a manual or computerized ordering system but not serving themselves) or a combination of the two.Who is the largest wholesaler in the US? ›
Blue Star Empire (General) With more than 10,000 products, Blue Star Empire is one of the USA's largest wholesalers and importers of general merchandise, closeout deals and dollar items.What is the biggest wholesale company in the world? ›
|Rank||Company||Revenue ($ millions)|
|# 1||McKesson Corporation||263,576|
|# 2||AmerisourceBergen Corporation||221,101|
|# 3||Cardinal Health, Inc.||171,286|
|# 4||Sysco Corporation||60,738|
There are several leading directories of US manufacturers, including ThomasNet, MFG.com and Maker's Row. Of course, you could also search by using a few well-chosen keywords, such as “US widget manufacturer,” or ask for referrals from your business associates.Which product business is most profitable? ›
- Business Consulting. If you're an expert in your industry and have been working at it for years, you should consider consulting. ...
- IT Support, Technology Consulting, and Repair. ...
- Cleaning Services. ...
- Accounting and Tax Preparation. ...
- Auto Repair. ...
- Real Estate. ...
- Online courses. ...
- Marketing and PR Services.
FMCG Distribution. In the food segment, FMCG distribution is the most profitable business. Also, the FMCG caters to a wide range of products other than food items.Which is more profitable wholesale or retail? ›
The margin of profit for wholesalers is too small in comparison to retailers. A wholesaler gets 5% at best. Yet a wholesaler makes more money as he sells products in a higher quantity than a retailer who has to bear all the expenses of retail to sell one product at a time.
- #1 – Look into wholesalers for dropshipping. ...
- #2 – Search online for the best wholesale suppliers. ...
- #3 – Read the label. ...
- #4 – Ask the manufacturers. ...
- #5 – Ask your network how to find wholesale suppliers. ...
- #6 – Media. ...
- #7 – Trade shows. ...
- #8 – Online wholesale directories and wholesale marketplaces.
- AliExpress (aliexpress.com) ...
- 1688 (1688.com) ...
- DHgate (dhgate.com) ...
- Chinabrands (chinabrands.com) ...
- TradeIndia (tradeindia.com) ...
- Global Sources (globalsources.com) ...
- Made-in-China (made-in-china.com) ...
- Taobao (world.taobao.com)
- Alibaba. Alibaba is the largest China wholesale B2B marketplace that dropshippers use for buying all types of products in bulk. ...
- 1688.com. ...
- Taobao. ...
- AliExpress. ...
- DHgate. ...
- Made-In-China. ...
- Chinabrands. ...
Search Google extensively for wholesale vendors, and vet each potential company carefully. Attend trade shows locally or abroad – you can use websites like Trade Shows News Network to find relevant events. Use an online wholesale supplier marketplace like Alibaba or Handshake.How do you find unique wholesalers? ›
Other options for finding wholesale suppliers include: Going to an industry trade show and connecting with wholesale suppliers in person. Joining social media groups for your niche and talking shop with other merchants. Joining trade organizations for your product to see if any names come up.How can I buy wholesale without a business? ›
- You have the option of purchasing as a reseller without having a Sales ID or EIN.
- The second option is to buy as a reseller with a Sales ID or EIN without having your business registered.
- The third and final option is to buy in bulk as a consumer, i.e., a third party.
In general, though, Alibaba will be better for experienced retailers, bigger businesses, and brands that want custom products; AliExpress is better suited to new merchants, smaller businesses, and dropshippers. Whichever platform you choose, you'll be able to integrate it with your Shopify store.What is better then Alibaba? ›
- GlobalSources. GlobalSources is probably Alibaba's most significant competitor and works quite similarly. ...
- DHGate. DHGate not only looks similar to Alibaba, but it also works like Alibaba. ...
- Supplier Database. ...
- all.biz. ...
- Chinabrands. ...
- Lightinthebox. ...
- Made in China. ...
Alibaba is for business-to-business transactions. AliExpress is open to consumers.How do I find a wholesale vendor for my boutique? ›
TIPS FOR FINDING VENDORS FOR YOUR BOUTIQUE - YouTube
Wholesale Boutique Clothing: 11 Best Wholesale Suppliers + Sourcing Tips
- Bloom Wholesale.
- Tasha Apparel.
- Jelly Bean.
- Choose a niche you're passionate about.
- Identify market gaps.
- Write a business plan.
- Develop your products.
- Choose a brand name and logo.
- Price your products.
- Create your online store.
- Figure out shipping.
- Global Sources. Global Sources is a directory of China wholesale manufacturers that you can browse to quickly find suppliers online. ...
- Made In China. ...
- Yiwugo. ...
- 1688.com. ...
- AliExpress. ...
- DHGate. ...
- Chinabrands. ...
- Check Online directories.
- Alibaba. Alibaba is the largest and most commonly used marketplace to find suppliers in China. ...
- Network with people who've done it before. ...
- Visit Trade shows & webinars. ...
- Local trade shows. ...
- Request for samples. ...
- Enquire about production times. ...
- Minimum order quantities.
- Use search engines & Chinese suppliers' directories. ...
- Make a phone call. ...
- Check business licenses. ...
- Ask for references. ...
- Get a sample. ...
- Money matters. ...
- Conduct factory audits (or at least pretend to) ...
- Make good use of databases.